Applications for 2018 bursaries will open on 14 September 2017 and close on 30 October 2017.
Motivations should be sent to email@example.com.
Women in IT provide two bursaries for young women studying an ICT-related degree:
- A fully-funded three-year bursary (starting from the first year). The funds are sufficient for University fees, textbooks, and living expenses.
- Additional funding for the third year of study for a woman who has successfully completed first and second years, and needs financial assistance to complete their degree.
In addition to the criteria mentioned above, motivations for both bursaries will be reviewed and evaluated against the following criteria:
- A female student studying in the ICT or IT field and entering her final year of study in 2016
- An individual who is determined to succeed
- An individual who is financially disadvantaged
- An individual who wants to make an impact on the IT industry
- An individual who is a full-time student, and who is not currently employed